Yes, every so often my posts become especially dorky. Recently I bought two new Lego sets. One of them is from the brand-new Indiana Jones line. Lego has actually been making licensed products for years now. Back in 1999 they introduced Lego Star Wars sets, and I rushed to buy them all. I thought life couldn't get any better, with two of my favorites things being combined.Well, I eventually saw how little use I got out of those sets, and I sold off all but a few small ones, which I've kept for my own collecting and building purposes.
When Lego announced that they would be making officially licensed Indiana Jones sets, I was very excited. I was careful, however, to bridle my enthusiasm (with Angela's help). I purchased only one Indiana Jones set, and the least expensive one. It depicts the motorcycle chase from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. It's got some cool new motorcycles, and also includes Professor Henry Jones (that's right, both Harrison Ford and Sean Connery in Lego). I'm glad that I got it, but I'm also glad that I didn't buy more of them. I've got two pictures of the set (one above, one below. It is a welcome addition to my streamlined Lego collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment