My trip to the East (Pennsylvania) for Thanksgiving has gone very well. I really have enjoyed the company of my family. Sure, I have eaten far too much, but on the whole I seem to appreciate things more and more each year. Something about distance puts things in perspective. It makes me realize that I need to be grateful for the time that I get to spend with those people I care about.
Also, my life really is very good, and I have been blessed with a great many things. To me it is important to remember that these things do not come to me as a matter of course. I know that I need to remember to have gratitude for all the things that I have physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
I'd like to publicly thank my family for their hospitality and generosity towards me and my wife, and wish them all the best for the coming holiday season - the same goes for all who read these words.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment