Well, I have a few things to report. First of all, after completing a 9-mile run on Saturday I have reached the 200 mile mark for the year! I should be able to get to my goal of 300 total miles.
Angela started her own blog, which has more of a family bent (for those who want news about our expected arrival). I have added a link to it.
Angela and I finally hung the trim in our kitchen (it forms a border around the beadboard). After we do some touching up I'll post a few pictures.
School continues to move along. I just took an exam today. I am down to the final three weeks of the summer, and it's likely to be a bit of a crunch.
I am getting excited for my trip to PA next month. I already have some activities planned, and I hope that some more things fall into place. Sorry for the lack of excitement here, but I expect to have some more interesting material soon. Mostly, I was excited about getting to 200 miles, but that wasn't enough for a post by itself.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't know you were going to PA next month. Is Angela going with you?
No, she decided to save her vacation time for when the baby comes. Still, we figured it would be nice if I got to make the visit since we won't get out there for either Thanksgiving or Christmas this year.
Post a Comment