Those of you who know me know that I have long been fascinated with Lego building blocks. The little plastic bricks can be used to build so many things, and I have enjoyed them ever since I got my first set at around age 6 or 7. The title of this post is actually an acronym for "Adult Fan Of Lego." This description would probably fit me, though my projects are rather sporadic right now. Last summer I constructed one unique piece and modified another, and this summer I built a replica of my house in bricks. I expect to continue to build and improve on my projects. For now, I have included some photos of the house replica. This house still needs a floor and interior rooms, the front door should be white and the roof gray, but it is a fair approximation of our home. And yes, though cheesy, the minifgures in front are meant to be stand-ins for me and my wife. Look for more creations as time goes on.
2 comments:
You commented on the color of the door and the roof. What about the exterior walls? Are they actually red?
Yes, our house is built of red brick. Of course, it's not really the same shade, but the walls are red. I'll post a picture of the real house for comparison.
Post a Comment