Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The O.C. (NJ)

My next few posts will probably relate to my recent trip back to Pennsylvania. I had a good time, and it was nice to see my family again. Last Wednesday, my sister and I took our grandmother to Ocean City, NJ to walk the boardwalk. Erica and I went hunting salt water taffy and fudge, while our grandmother just took in the sights. We had great weather for walking, with temperatures in the upper 70's or low 80's I think.

After that, we went to Brigantine (just north of Atlantic City) to go on the beach with my mom and Jim. I didn't bring a suit, but the water was too cold for swimming (I did dip my feet in). I ended up just napping on the beach for a couple of hours. We all went out for dinner afterwards. It was a nice trip on the whole.

I have a few pictures of the boardwalk in Ocean City below, although none of us are in any of them.

No comments: