Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Break

Wow, it's finally here! Spring Break! Now I can head down to Cancun or Daytona and have a wild time!

Oh... crap...

I'm an accountant, and it's tax season.

Never mind that none of you can imagine me going on a wild spring break (I can't either, that's mainly why I never did), but my work really wouldn't allow time off right about now. Even though work is busy, there are good moments and there is quite a bit of learning on my part.

I'm also glad for the respite from school, however brief. My accounting classes have gone rather well overall so far this semester, but I do have some big exams looming in the very near future. In fact, I could take one of them during break week. It's actually my only tax class right now, covering gifts, estates, and trusts (Yes, there's more to accounting than taxes). Then I get to hit the grind for six more weeks. Still, things aren't going as badly as I feared and I am hopeful to make the final push with succes.

No comments: