Wednesday, December 12, 2007

GMAT Report

Well, I did it. I took the GMAT today and it went very well. As long as I can get a "C" or better in my spring classes, I'll be headed to graduate school (again). I still have one final exam to finish, but I'm taking as short break to celebrate. I might even eat at Winger's tonight.

I have updated this post to reflect my wife's comments about stating my exact score. She felt that it was a bit boastful - that the intent was to either fish for compliments or to embarrass others who might not have done as well as I did. This was not my intent, but since I like to keep this blog friendly, I have decided to make the change. Suffice it to say that the test today went very well for me, and that I am pleased with the result. I did not end up going to Winger's, but did go out for dessert with my wife. It was very nice.

2 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

Congratulations. I'm sure you will not have any problem getting above a "C" in your spring classes.

Derek said...

Thanks Michelle! You're right, I shouldn't have trouble making the grade next semester. I guess I'm just getting used to the legal disclaimers of the business world.