I thought that it would be "lucky" to write a post today. Since I am already married, I had to participate in the fun of 7-7-07 somehow. The luck sure didn't hold at the Testing Center this morning, as I had what could wind up as my worst accounting exam thus far - a 70% on the multiple choice questions (depending on the written section, I could still muster an 82 so I have hope).
On the 4th I continued my recent tradition of running a road race. This time I entered the Clearfield Freedom Run 5k even though I had just contracted a cold. I finished in 26:57, easily my slowest time over that distance, but due to my lack of sleep and head cold, I felt surprisingly good about that time.
Today our town had the second of its annual "Fun Days". The capstone of the celebration was a fireworks display which was easily viewed from our front lawn. The show was quite nice for a town of 5,000 people.
My wife and I have been on a movie binge recently, as several we were waiting for were recently or will soon be released. We also just signed up for Netflix, and have their four-at-a-time free trial right now. Among the movie reviews to look forward to in the near future are the new films Shrek 3, Ratatouille, Transformers, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and old favorites like Vertigo and The Philadelphia Story. Now I'm off to my next film!
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment