Last week I got some very good news. I passed the Auditing and Attestation exam, the second leg on my journey through the CPA exam!
I will be taking the Business Environment and Concepts (BEC) exam on November 20.
I gave myself two weeks off from studying after the Auditing test, as we were very busy at work with the September 15 extension deadline (Federal tax returns for all entities are now due on September 15, only individual returns can be extended to October 15). I was working on a big project involving a corporation filing in over 20 states. I was a great experience, and I'm looking forward to our last rush as the October deadline arrives.
I've begun studying the material for the BEC exam, and I'm starting to get nervous all over again. Hopefully I can get through it like the other two I've done so far.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Great news, congrats!
Post a Comment