Sorry to all of you who have become accustomed to the wonders of modern technology, but I am finally able to post that Angela had our baby yesterday just before 5:00 PM! We weighed 9 lbs. 6 oz. His name is David. I might have posted sooner, but our laptop died on Sunday, so I had to wait until I could get my camera home to our computer. I haven't got much else to say right now, just enjoy the photos. More will likely follow. No messenger pigeons were harmed in the making of this post.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
It's a Boy!
Sorry to all of you who have become accustomed to the wonders of modern technology, but I am finally able to post that Angela had our baby yesterday just before 5:00 PM! We weighed 9 lbs. 6 oz. His name is David. I might have posted sooner, but our laptop died on Sunday, so I had to wait until I could get my camera home to our computer. I haven't got much else to say right now, just enjoy the photos. More will likely follow. No messenger pigeons were harmed in the making of this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow!he is big!look at those cheeks!Congratulations!mom
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! He is a cutie!
He's gorgeous! Congratulations!
Wha?? Baby?? I guess I'm a bit out of the loop. Crazy, just crazy. Congrats! Glad to hear Utah is treating you well!
Post a Comment