Saturday, November 29, 2008

Stretch Run

Well, I am down to what should be my final week of classes at Weber State. I have pretty much finished my last assignments for one class, which leaves three to deal with. Of those three, two have only the final exam remaining, the other has some projects that I have gotten a good start on.

I plan to take one of my finals on Tuesday (yes, we get our exams in a testing center, so I can take it anytime by December 10th. I then plan to finish my projects for the non-final class on Wednesday. Then I'll have my last class on Thursday, with only one final to take. I'm sure it won't be easy, but I'm confident I'll get through.

Of course, the baby is coming any day now, and I am very excited for that! Still, I dread sitting for an exam at the moment Angela goes into labor or something. If I follow my plan, I can be flexible and take an exam later if necessary. Otherwise, I am planning on finishing everything up a bit early so I'll have time to help out after the baby comes home.

We'll see how it goes, but we should make out OK.

No comments: